Probe Needles for Wafer Sort and Test Applications
APS is the global leader in the manufacture of probe needles used in cantilevered probe cards. All probe needles used in wafer sort are manufactured according to customer specifications using stringent in-process quality assurance procedures.
Because the requirements and tolerances of probe needle card manufacturers differ, all APS probe needles are made to individual customer specifications. APS’s quality will produce higher yields in your bend and production processes. These higher yields will ultimately reduce the overall cost of manufacture.
For more information on probe needle materials please click on the appropriate link:
- Tungsten, Rungsten-rhenium and Beryllium-copper Material Properties
- Tungsten, Rungsten-rhenium and Beryllium-copper Elemental Composition
- Silver Plated Tungsten and Tungsten-rhenium Probe Needles
- AC-electrical Properties of Silver Plated Probe Needles
- DC-electrical Properties of Silver Plated Probe Needles
- Effect of Yield Properties on Probe Tip Angle
- Fundamentals of Contact Resistance – Part I
- Fundamentals of Contact Resistance – Part II